Welcome to the Weekend


HELLO FRIDAY! I think this week kind of flew by. And I'm not complaining.

I spent my entire Thursday thinking/dreaming about our Mexican dinner date with friend's and drooling over the thought of a margarita. After a 3.5 mile run around Greenwood, I was more than ready for that little baby. I'm not one to crave alcoholic beverages...but boy did that marg hit the spot.


Funny story: the last time Matthew and I had margaritas he was convinced he got roofied and proceeded to  order 2 dessert pizzas (which we hammered into oblivion). I guess he didn't build up his tolerance bond over pitchers of margaritas with his friends in college like I did. Bless him.

Once 5 o'clock rolls around I'm headed back to good ol' Lake Wedowee for a weekend full of sunshine, water activities, and family time! What more do you need?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment