And so it begins.

It's Tuesday. At 2:30. And like I have every afternoon for the past week at work, I am sitting here trying to think of what I have done that is actually work related. Because it seems my brain is going through a rotation where every 3rd thing to cross my mind is wedding related. The madness is HERE people!
Here are just a few of the millions of thoughts rotating through my mind...

Where will we get married?
Heck, WHEN will we get married?!
Who are we going to invite?
Is that dress ugly?
Will the kitties like sharing a bed with Matthew?
How many people in the wedding party?
Who exactly will those people be?
Do you think people will come?
Will that dress look good on me?
Is Matthew going to like that dress?
Where are we going to live?
Are these Oreos on the wedding diet?
...just to name a few.

It has barely been a week and I'm surprised Pinterest hasn't locked me out for excessive pinning activity.


During one of my (many) frantic moments this week I was playing 20 questions with one of my best friends, Allison, (a recent bride who also knows a thing or 12 about event planning) and she gave me the best advice: enjoy being engaged. And I have clung to it so far! So in the midst of all this madness, I am going to make a conscious effort to enjoy life as an engaged couple with Matthew and hope that we don't kill each other enjoy this process!



0 comments:

Post a Comment