FRIDAY FAVORITES

There are so many things I am loving these days that I decided to share them with a "Friday Favorites" post of my own!

Statement Earrings
At the beginning of the summer I was DYING for some Kendra Scott earrings. So naturally I browsed the web daily for the best deal, signed up for the Kendra Scott emails (for the coupons), came SO close to making an online purchase and THEN...I realized I could find them in here in Greenwood...of all places. Meaning I could actually see them in person, not pay for shipping, and have them in my hot little hands pronto. I purchased the turquoise pair for myself because I love how the color pops, and intended on the pearl-ish color to be my next purchase until Matthew's sweet Mom gave the to me for my birthday! Score.  The silver earrings in the middle were a birthday gift from my sisters because she knows I love anything and everything that sparkles.
1. Elle Earrings in White Pearl : I love these because they can be a classy dainty earring...or a statement earring. And the white literally goes with everything. Sometimes I wear these so much I feel like I'm abandoning my turquoise pair.
2. Emily Maynard Taylor Earrings : Remember cute little blonde Emily from the Bachelor/Bachelorette?? Well she has her own jewelry line with Towne and Reese and I want everything! She has different sales all the time so it would definitely be worth your while to check it out!
3. Danielle Earrings Turquoise and Gold : These look like they are really heavy but they aren't at all. The lines you see running through the stone are really not that prominent, but still make the stone appear very natural. And the color. So.much.sass!

Dixie Chicks Pandora
Literally so on point every.single.day. It's amazing what a little "Earl had to die" can do for your mentality around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Not to mention the Miranda Lambert, Shania (yes, we are on a first name basis), Carrie Underwood, and other Country Music Divas that come on do not suck! Just do yourself a favor and stream this through your speakers for a little while. You won't regret it. 

I'm off to DC for the weekend to handle stuff with Olivia Pope! Be prepared for lots of pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment