Happy 1 Year + 1 month!


I technically couldn't celebrate my actual one year anniversary of living in Greenwood because this blog didn't exist then. BUT...we can celebrate One Year and One Month!! Yay!! *snaps for me*
I have so much to be thankful for so let me just ramble off a few things that the Lord has blessed me with because he doesn't always get the recognition he deserves:

 


1. A FABULOUS apartment that I found almost immediately and is entirely too nice for me to be living in

2. Experiencing/surviving my first job layoff
3. So many friendly people who reached out and were quick to offer me work after a layoff with their brother/grandma/cousin/ex wife's aunt (you get the picture)
4. New found appreciation for small towns and the low cost of living
5. Learning to live without a microwave (my apartment didn't come with one and quite frankly I haven't needed it and saved money on all those pointless "possible microwave meal options" that you never end up eating ie: easymac, ramen noodles, canned soup, empty carbs etc.)
6. Meeting new people who share my struggles of living in a small town where people know everything about you before you even meet (one time someone thought I was the girl who was engaged wrong...to Matthew's brother wrong again)
7. Supportive family who loves me unconditionally and listens to me whine on the phone when things aren't going my way
8. Receiving mail in my box... whether it's save the dates, cards, invitations, or packages - it reminds me that people have not forgotten about me!!!
9. Running in the Delta because it is completely flat and I feel like less of a heffer when I'm not running up hills
10. The two BEST roommates I've EVER had!!! I love you my kitty friends @Olive @Cricket!


I could keep going but let's just end it with cat pics and call it a day.

Speaking of mail...this little baby arrived yesterday which means two things:
1. It's almost August (aka new planner time)  and  2. I've officially betrayed my girl Erin Condren and moved on to a May Designs planner.  It's cheaper, thinner, monogrammed, and did I mention cheaper???
 May Book for the win! #MayDesigns




0 comments:

Post a Comment