I'm a Newbie



So I'm fairly new at the blog thing (obvi with this only being my second post), but that doesn't mean I don't read a heck of a lot of blogs! Because I have read so many blogs, I pretty much know exactly what I WANT my blog to look like (meaning it's definitely not there yet) and I am trying to add these features myself.

With that said, I have been googling every blogger "how-to add..." you can imagine and boy have I learned a few things. The first time I ever used Photoshop at work, my anxiety was through the roof and I almost had a panic attack. I mean, who knew it would be so hard to change the color of an object?! Thankfully, there is a YouTube video tutorial for just about everything, and to that I credit my basic Photoshop knowledge. 

During the past couple of days I have utilized my novice Photoshop skills and created my own social media icons AND linked them to my account with the help from countless blogs and websites. Check it out for yourself over to the right! --->

Yes, it took me hours and lots of trial and error, but I would have never learned how to do it if I didn't do it myself. So please bear with me as I continue this learning process and exercise my creativity with this blog. Maybe things will get a little more visually appealing! 





You know how Teresa Guidice from RHWNJ says that quote in the intro about "all I do is love love love"....? Well that's how I feel after my little "learning" rant above.


0 comments:

Post a Comment