New Paint

So as of about 3:45 yesterday afternoon with a little encouragement from Pinterest and my co-worker, Lauren, I've decided I'm going to re-paint our kitchen and dining room!

Our dining room is a really dark color and there's not a whole lot of light coming into the room, so it's very depressing. Also, our back door and main entrance to the house is in he dining room and I feel like it is not the most inviting space right now. It could be the fact that we have a majority of our wedding presents sprawled out all over the room, but I'm going to say there are other factors as well. We have two floor to ceiling built-ins on each side of a window that I would love to fill up with all sorts of decorative goodies, but those are in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint as well.

Then there's the kitchen..from day one I've never been a huge fan of the blue walls. Fortunately, we have a brown tile back splash that covers most of the wall, so the blue is only in-your-face in a couple areas. Brown and blue makes me think of that Vera Bradley pattern from years ago and to say I'm #overit is an understatement.

Here's a few inspirational ideas from Pinterest that I'm loving.


SWOONING over these chairs



Love these color pallets. Could one of these be my new paint color?! Stay tuned. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment