Married Woman

Hello World! Mrs. WALDROP hereeeee!

Still not used to that. Wow! I can't believe it's been such a hot minute since my last post. Needless to say things were a little crazy leading up to the wedding and at the time, wearing make-up to work was a huge accomplishment for me.

The wedding was more than I could have ever hoped for! (cliche, right?) Of course we had a few bumps throughout the day, but all the stress was completely worth it when we were celebrating with all of our nearest and dearest at the reception.



The phenomenally talented Lauren Carnes took absolutely beautiful pictures! If anyone actually reads this blog of mine, feel free to check out her post about our big day here. I actually just lost about 30 minutes of my day looking through them and I'm still swooning. How will I ever decide what to print?!

Matthew and I had the best time on our honeymoon to Punta Cana! We stayed at the Excellence resort where everything was 'excellente' and would love to go back with a big group of friends. I would like to say I'm going to share a bunch of our pictures from the trip, but considering I only took 3 that's probably not going to happen. This would be a great time for me to break down and purchase a nice camera, but that's #notinthebudget. So just bear with me and continue to suffer through my iPhone4 quality pictures.
*in desperate need of a cell phone upgrade*

Things are pretty chill at the Waldrop household. The kitties are still a little unsure about this other person in the bed. And Matthew is still unsure about the cats trying to sleep on his face. Baby steps, people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment