Praise da Lort!

This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today. Thank you, Madea.



I have 4 of my very best friends (who are also my bridesmaids) coming to visit for the weekend and I could not be more excited! We are doing a cooking class tomorrow in hopes that we can learn a thing or two about the kitchen.

Who am I kidding...we are doing this to EAT! Needless to say, we aren't a very domestic group.


So remember that little thing I mentioned the other day about a house??? Well we are officially HOMEOWNERS!!!!!! I don't think it has officially hit me yet, but I'm sure it will soon considering I have to be out of my apartment in a week. Oh and those save-the-dates I thought would be printed last week? Didn't happen. BUT I am picking them up today. Say a little prayer for my sanity please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment