In Sickness & in Health

I told myself I wasn't going to be one of those people with a blog...who doesn't blog. Because that is one of my absolute biggest pet peeves. I just want to say to those bloggers: "Ya know. I'm reading your blog for entertainment during this never ending work day, but since you never post, here I am bored and you are officially losing me as a reader!"

Last week I was sick with a stomach virus from the Devil himself. I was literally out of commission for the entire week and it was miserable. HUGE thanks to my sweet fiance for taking me to the doctor, emergency room, and letting me stay in his bed all week and infest him with my nasty germs. That's true love right there. But I'm baaaaaack! AND...

WE HAVE A WEDDING DATE!


And a venue! So woo-hoo to us - may the wedding planning madness really begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment